lee asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 7 years ago

Hey, My baby boy is due this september and we are stuck between three names, which name do you prefer .?

Nolan

Jude

Bowen

and also which nicknames/ abv do you think will come from each name. xx

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Jude!

And I can't think of any nickname with all 3 names.

• 7 years ago

Nolan- Nole

Jude- J

Bowen- Bo/ Bowie

• 7 years ago

I love the name Nolan. I can't think of a nickname for Nolan but for Jude maybe Jay & Bowen maybe Bo.

• 7 years ago

Nolan and Bowen are surnames. Use them if they're family names; otherwise, don't. Without that excuse, it just sounds stupid. Jude is a nice name, although I can't guarantee he won't also be beat up and called Judy for the better part of his childhood. If these are really the three that you and your SO have your hearts set on, at least give the kid a respectable, ordinary middle name to fall back on. Scott, David, Michael, Ryan, James, Christopher...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Nolan you need a middle name.

Nolan Ryan nick name i would call him Nolan nicknames are not necessary.

But if you want one here are some ideas

Buddy

Skipper

Sparky

Jack

Sonny

Good luck

Source(s): mom of 5 grandma of 6
  • 3 years ago

Jayson Michael Garcia Joshua Timothy Garcia Chandler Emmanuel Garcia Xavier Marques Garcia Joshua James Garcia Mitchell Timothy Garcia Evan Michael Garcia Damitri Maurice Garcia Philp Caleb Garcia Connor Jakob Garcia Edward Michael Garcia Sebastian James Garcia Nikolas James Garcia Daniel Jakob Garcia Patrick Michael Garcia Asa Myson Garcia Adam Justin Garcia

• 7 years ago

Jude

• 7 years ago

Jude.. Jude Nolan is really cute! Can't think of a nickname but when you see him you can make one up unassociated with his name!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Jude is nice but I think Nolan is more practical.

• 7 years ago

I like Jude.

Any middle name picked? Jude Alexander sounds nice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.