What are the "big three" anime?

I always hear people talking about the "big three" anime and I don't know what they are. Please and thank you.

At Zoe, what people are saying when they say the "big three", I think they mean the top three anime that are watched/read, etc. Well...I'm pretty sure.

Favorite Answer

Naruto One piece and bleach they are called the big three because they have sold the most volumes and they are the three longest running animes naruto had 220 episodes and now naruto shippuden is on episode 271 bleach had 366 episodes and one piece is on episode 558 they have a lot of fans and are pretty famous

Source(s): I've watched all of them
  • Jinn

I think the majority of anime/manga fans will agree that the Big Three are:

Naruto

Bleach

One Piece

It doesn't mean that that same majority enjoy all three (i.e I don't actually like One Piece!), but those series have enjoyed such huge fame for so long that they've become more famous than any other series out at the moment :)

• Z-one

Bleach

Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (I count them as one series)

One Piece

These are the big three.

The reason I think they are called the big three is because these are the most popular anime series and they went on for ages and still haven't ended yet.

Naruto

Bleach

One Piece

:)

• C T

ya.. people mean

naruto

bleach

one piece

THE BIG THREE ARE ONE PIECE, NARUTO, AND BLEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!