Am i wrong for reporting my own sister to the Benefit Fraud helpline?

My sister has been committing benefit fraud for the last 4 years. She's currently living abroad and is still getting financial help from the UK government (rent allowance) I've been telling her to cancel her benefit as it could be a problem for her in the future, if she ever got found but she wouldn't... show more My sister has been committing benefit fraud for the last 4 years. She's currently living abroad and is still getting financial help from the UK government (rent allowance) I've been telling her to cancel her benefit as it could be a problem for her in the future, if she ever got found but she wouldn't listen to me, so i decided to report her today. I don't feel bad for doing so because the social services could have been helping someone in real need, instead of giving out money for someone who's not even present. Plus, she can always apply for financial support in her current country.