Can you choose your recruiter?

I am going to join the marines. Last year in school i met with a marine recruiter who said he was in charge of recruiting for my school district and county. The problem was he did not seem like a very legit guy and he was quite rude about my goals for the marines. There are diffrent recruiting offices around me but... show more I am going to join the marines. Last year in school i met with a marine recruiter who said he was in charge of recruiting for my school district and county. The problem was he did not seem like a very legit guy and he was quite rude about my goals for the marines. There are diffrent recruiting offices around me but since he is incharge of my county do i have to go threw him amd can i meet with other recruiters? Ofcoarse if i have to deal with him i will but im open to alternatives.
Thank you
Update: I am not trying to go around him if i need to deal with him i have no problem doing so. It is just that i perfer a man that is more professional to basicly help me deside my future