will a millet scope hold up to recoil of a 7mm STW?

Favorite Answer

Angie, I believe Millett scopes are some of the most under appreciated scopes on the market. I have used them for years, and have found them to be tough enough to recommend. ANY company including Leupold and others can and have sent out a "problem child", but the important thing is 'what happens then'. You will find that Millett scopes are tough, accurate and reliable. You will find the company easy to deal with if you have a problem.

I am a HUGE fan of the Millett DMS for practical rifles such as the AR.

In sheer terms of quality and TAKING COST INTO CONSIDERATION, I rate them under Leupold, right along side of Nikon and above Simmons and Tasco. IOWs, there are better scopes, but not for the cost of the Millett.

YOMV.

• Mr.357

My son has a Millett scope. He shot about 30 rounds through his Rem 700 SPS Varmint in .308 and it would quit holding zero. He had got it for deer hunting and had to send it back under warranty. He did not get it back before deer season opened so he put one of my old 4x Tasco scopes on the rifle. He got two does with the Tasco scope. He is not a fan of the Millett and has it mounted on one of his AR--15 uppers.

• linke

7mm Stw Recoil

it should. they're not junk scopes. mine's rock-solid.