Is the extreme heat and drought in the US due to God's wrath for the acceptance of gay marriage?

OR is it most likely that it's Gods Wrath for accepting these people into the human race?

Mitt Romney - Mormon - destroyed jobs and businesses and people's lives for money::Legal but not ETHICAL

John Boehner - Christian

Adolph Hitler - Christian/Catholic

Ronald Reagan - Christian

George W. Bush - Christian

Nazism - Christians

Newt Gingrich - Christian

Rev. Ted Arthur Haggard; Bisexual & Crystal Meth user - Christian

Sen. Larry Craig; closet Bisexual Minneapolis airport bathroom - Christian

Rev. Gary Aldridge; Erotic asphyxiation - Christian

Rev. Jimmy Swaggart; Caught with Prostitutes - Christian

Pres Ronald Reagan; Criminal sold arms to contra’s - Christian

Pres George W. Bush; War Criminal - Christian

Senator John Ensign; received $96,000 Bribery - Christian

Adolph Hitler - Catholic / May have converted to Christianity

Tammy Fey and Jim Bakker; sex scandal and accounting fraud - Christian

Dennis Lynn Rader; Serial Killer BTK strangler - Christian

Blair Donnelly; God told him to kill his daughter! - Christian

Sarah Palin - Christian

Michelle Bachmann - Christian

Favorite Answer

I'ts most likely accepting those people as humans...LOL

God likes gay's...he likes me and I'm bi and yes I do

God loves gay people, that's why he keeps making so many of them and giving them such fabulous fashion sense, and, while I'm sure he doesn't like how those people twist and distort religion to suit their own senses and agendas, I find serious doubts that he would punish us for their crimes, especially since he doesn't exist.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the heat this year is due to odd ocean current patterns which are causing shifts in jet streams, which in turn cause a change in global weather patterns. We see extreme heat or above average temperatures, while other parts of the world saw far below average temperatures. This is in part due to global warming, but also natural weather patterns. But, if you reduce taxes for any of those people, they promise you will get a better job to pay for the air conditioning you are using.

Source(s): The flying spaghetti monster came to me in a dream and granted me the answer.

god doesnt judge a nation for a handfull of peoples mistakes but for a general trend and acceptance of what to him is abominable as the sin you mentioned in your title

Next year it will be wet and cold... it's called nature, you can't predict it. Just watch the weather on the News every day.

The earthquake in Japan was due to pressurized teutonic plates. That moved the island of Japan 2 inches. That in turn changed the jet stream. Please ask better questions that aren't based on personal bias. Are you from Westborough???????

I think that Gay marriage is just a symptom of growing immorality in the US.

A million plus dead babies in the U-S alone each year pretty much trumps your silly-a$$ little rant.

No it's because of global warming... Because of humans and the fact that the earth changes average temperatures NATURALLY

Or maybe it's not due to God's wrath at all. Ever think of that?

If a loving all powerful god would do something like that then god is just one cruel *****