Your reaction to Johnny Gargano signing a 2-Year Contract Extension with Dragon Gate USA and EVOLVE?

Breaking news coming out of lSaturday Night Show is that Open The Freedom Gate Champion Johnny Gargano retained the title in Detroit and signed a two year contract extension with Dragon Gate USA and EVOLVE.

Favorite Answer

I saw the promo and it was really well done. It was very honest and heartfelt" (of courses there's the chance its a work) Ether way you can tell he has a ton of Pride and Passion for DragonGate and the Indys. I love how he was honest talking about the "sinking ship" of the Indys and guys jumping ship for more money anyway Johnny Gargano just got a new fan in me and I'll prob try to check out DGUSA more.

• Candle

I'm not a huge fan of DGUSA or EVOLVE to be honest. I like Gargano though. As long as he's not out of Chikara, I'm fine.

Not a fan of Japanese wrestling promotions, I'd rather see Johnny in ROH.