Why Do People Doubt Derrick Rose?

I am a Celtics Fan, but I am also a Derrick Rose Fan. I can just identify with everything he's been through and stuff. It's just kinda hard but I know I'm not alone... It just seem like I'm hearing all of these thing like "he'll never be the same" from people when they know that's... show more I am a Celtics Fan, but I am also a Derrick Rose Fan. I can just identify with everything he's been through and stuff. It's just kinda hard but I know I'm not alone... It just seem like I'm hearing all of these thing like "he'll never be the same" from people when they know that's not true(the physician said said so). He is walking without his leg brace too.

The only reason that Miami could sleep at night was because D Rose was injured for most of the season. But this time it's different I mean Carlos Boozer will have his chance at last to step up and be the(though over paid) offensive monsterthat he is, Loul Deng will return eventually. People always poinnt to Chris Paul instead claiming he is "all-around" not a "ballhog".

But when you are a superstar at 23 what can people say?