Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Why Do People Doubt Derrick Rose?

I am a Celtics Fan, but I am also a Derrick Rose Fan. I can just identify with everything he's been through and stuff. It's just kinda hard but I know I'm not alone... It just seem like I'm hearing all of these thing like "he'll never be the same" from people when they know that's not true(the physician said said so). He is walking without his leg brace too.

The only reason that Miami could sleep at night was because D Rose was injured for most of the season. But this time it's different I mean Carlos Boozer will have his chance at last to step up and be the(though over paid) offensive monsterthat he is, Loul Deng will return eventually. People always poinnt to Chris Paul instead claiming he is "all-around" not a "ballhog".

But when you are a superstar at 23 what can people say?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

His injuries man. It's that simple. We all know Derrick Rose can score. He's only 23 and is unstoppable and can create any shot off the dribble, but he isn't dependable. His team lost the 1st round of the 2012 playoffs because of him. I don't mean to compare him to Rajon Rondo, but Rondo would never leave the Celtics.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

I'm also a Celtics fan, and I don't doubt D-Rose at all. He's one of the most hardworking players in the league, and I think he'll come back better than ever. I'm actually hoping we don't have to go against the Bulls next playoffs. I'd rather go against the Heat than the Bulls, to be honest. We match up better with the Heat.

• 3 years ago

rose is a great expertise yet remains a artwork interior the approach. there is a lot accessible who woud advantage arguments of who the superb pointguard is. we nonetheless have chris paul, steve nash, deron williams, rajon rondo, that's continually a excitement staring at him play. in a 365 days or 2, we ought to continually no longer be shocked if he certainly take the quantity one spot coz he have been given each and all of the procedures. if he can strengthen greater on his management and determination making like ball distribution and each little thing that made johnson, nash, kidd legends then he'd even probably circulate down as one among heritage's superb.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Bulls led the league in wins in the east twice and made no noise and wer destroyedby heat 2011 ecf they arent getting better they have no back up pg lost korver brewer they are lucky if they make the playoffs drose will come back in march which isnt enough time. Who will lead the team? Rip hamilton? Loul deng?and i u think carlos boozer is an offensive monster then idk what to tell u what did he do for bulls when thy needed him?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Andy
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Why do people say he gets injured a lot?

He was injured THIS season and missed something like a combined 4 games all other previous season...

Obviously this isn't directed at the OP...

• 8 years ago

Derrick rose is my favorite player in the nba.I think the reason people doubt him is because he gets injured alot.

• EAS™
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I don't know..but I can say this

with a healthy Rose, the Bulls can do something

• 8 years ago

I'm a celtics fan and I think rondo is wayyyyyy better by a longshot

Source(s): I know everthing
  • 8 years ago

People are just suspicious that he might be injury-prone. No one doubts his talents.

• 8 years ago

The man is brittle.

What good is a superstar, if he is always injured.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.