Remadan my husband want to leave me with a baby help?

Asselam alaikum me and my husband been married for 8 month now im eight month pregnant now right now im having issues im not complaining his behavior his very nice down to earth he respect me a lot. the thing is i met him thorough islamic marriage his from another state he moved to my state we ended living with... show more Asselam alaikum me and my husband been married for 8 month now im eight month pregnant now right now im having issues im not complaining his behavior his very nice down to earth he respect me a lot. the thing is i met him thorough islamic marriage his from another state he moved to my state we ended living with family member and now his telling he dose not like my family and my state his not happy living with a family. Now he planing on moving to his back home Texas his from there his born and raise there his An American converted. he even say he can't be good muslim and and want to be Christian and he dose not offer prayer or keep remadan. im so sad he wants to leave me with a baby need your answer jazakallah
9 answers 9