Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 7 years ago

Help I can't get my penis out of the toaster?

Don't judge me just help

Favorite Answer

You have to wait until it’s toasted properly, and then it will just pop up by itself.

>

1

Source(s): Natural Penis Enlargement Solution - http://BiggerPenis.raiwi.com/?NBhI

I can tell you exactly how to get your penis out of the toaster. First you have to promise, and put it in additional information, that you will delete this question as soon as your dick is out. I'm waiting.

I had the same issue. I woke up, and there was a toaster on my penis. It took me days to pull my entire 2934.1 inch penis out, but I just pulled and pulled. I turned around, and then there was a microwave on my dick. The microwave was easy to escape. After that I went to bed, and woke up with the same toaster on my dick.

• PigzKing3 years agoReport

And I still have a toaster for a dick to this day.

Take ice and apply to your penis. It will be much easier to remove if your penis is not engorged.

You may also need to get a screw driver to and remove the panel, this should also help.

In the future I would recommend only to have sex with consenting appliances.

Natural Penis Enlargement Guide : http://LongPenis.uzaev.com/?nBls

wait until the ***** goes down (we don't want to see the doctor about this) hope this helps

Don't put it in in the first place! :p lol

I hope this isn't serious, if it is I feel very bad for you mr

• David

saw a guy on a cable tv trauma program with his dick caught in a propane camp stove. surely you could have found somewhere else to stick your dick. like in a jar of jalapeno peppers?

Look on the bright side, atleast it be hard and crispy for the next person you encounter.

• Charles5 years agoReport

Heres what you do, you first turn toaster off till it pop open, second , loose your erection, third, chop it off and seek for plastic surgery.