Why Cilla Black won't do any concerts....?

Now that she's not doing any regular tv shows, Cilla is now, once again, more famous as a singer which she was. With that beautiful voice of hers still intact combine with her charming personality, she can pack any concert halls if she decides to become a Concert Queen.

Favorite Answer

Paul McCartney fan, don't generalize 75% of the worlds population with your ignorance. There's 4 people on this question, 3 of which know who she is, so actually your statistics are wrong. Cilla Black changed her name from Cilla White and is mostly known for hosting Blind Date. I would say buy a tv and turn on ITV1 but the show doesn't run anymore.

Oh look. Cilla Black is a legend. She is an amazing singer - whether she'll ever do another concert ramains to be seen. I can remember in an interview her saying that she is a 'never say never girl'.

But, those negative comments above ,,,, seriously, I strongly suspect that these people are sitting at their computers - never really achieved very much in their lives at all - and probabely never will .. they seem pleased enough to hide behind a computer and put greatness down...

Because I dont know her. Just like 3/4 of the world poulation dont know her.

cos shes too old and not a lorra lorra good