P&G recruitment question?

i applied for a position in P&G...i completed the application then i've been prompt for the online assessment process , after i finished it i receive an email saying

thank you for completing the application (Step 1) and online assessment process (Step 2) for the position of...at Procter & Gamble. For further information regarding our complete hiring process click here. Successful applications will remain active for up to one year.

As a next step, we will further evaluate your accomplishments, credentials, and experiences against the specific job opportunity for which you have applied and against the other candidates who also have been successful. Should you be selected to move forward in the hiring process, you will be contacted about next steps.

In the meantime, if you would like to view or update your current application, please click here. You will be prompted to login with the following User Name The password will be the same one used when you applied to Procter & Gamble.

We wish you every success in your career search.

i want to know will they review the application then reply of this mean's i;m out?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • JRW
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

If you're applying outside of a referral or recruitment program, a company like P&G will use third-party software from companies like Taleo or Kenexa to screen your resume for keywords to see whether you're a good fit for the position. If your resume has enough of the right keywords, then a human being from P&G's HR department will read your application.

If you're applying as a part of a referral or recruitment program, someone P&G will read your resume regardless of keywords. That is, if a current P&G employee referred you or if you're a college student and P&G comes to your campus to recruit, you stand a much better chance of getting an interview than someone who simply applies online.

• 3 years ago

Procter And Gamble Hiring Process

• 3 years ago

• Karen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Pau Gasol for Lakers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.