What are good books to read?

Not Twilight

Harry Potter

Hunger Games

• Dalton
    Favorite Answer

All of the books you listed are what I'd consider fantasy mainly directed at teens, but enjoyed by all ages. I don't know if you didn't want those listed because you were looking for something else or if you liked that kind of thing and had already read those. I'll try to cover both.

If you are looking for something with a more complex story and a lot more to enjoy, try:

- 'The Wheel of Time' by Robert Jordan

- 'The Sword of Truth' by Terry Goodkind

- 'The Stormlight Archives' by Brandon Sanderson

- 'A Song of Fire and Ice' by George RR Martin

If you are looking for something similar, try:

- 'The Inheiritance Cycle' by Christopher Paolinin (Eragon)

- 'Young Wizards' by Diane Duane

- 'Pern' series by Anne McCaffery

- 'Xanth', 'Apprentice Adept' by Piers Anthony

- 'Mistborn' by Brandon Sanderson

- 'Belgarid', 'Malorian' by David Eddings

Try some of those and see if they tickly your fancy. I'm particularly fond of 'The Wheel of Time' it's a huge epic fantasy that will end up spanning 14 books and a prequel once the final book comes out in Jan 08, 2013. The shortest book is 700 something pages long I believe. I will grant that a few of the books can get a little slow and you want something to happen, but for me it was fine because I was already invested from all the well written fast pasted action that came before and I was ready for some world and character building. I also didn't mind the slowness. What was actually frustrating me was to read all that and then have to wait what was about 2-3 years between books at the time to find out what happens next, but you wouldn't have to deal with that. 'A Song of Fire and Ice' is my second favorite, but I will give a content warning that it's more graphic. The same with 'The Sword of Truth'.

ok there is this website call wattpad there not published but there really good stories you can search through differ teams like romance comedy and a lot others they are also the same length as a real book hope I helped :D

The Tiger's Curse definitely by Colleen Houck. :)

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ahuji...