Who's a better singer Adele or Eddie Vedder?

Her voice reminds me of Eddie Vedder for some reason. Hey for once I actually made a fair comparison.

Please don't fight.

Favorite Answer

I think Eddie Vedder has a longer lasting appeal, not only with his voice, but as an overall musician. Adele will have a couple hits because every teenage girl with guy problems can "relate" to her, and adult women see her as a role model or whatever. I can't deny that she has a good voice, but she can get very annoying. I'd rather listen to Vedder any day

Eddie Vedder

Adele is not just a "pop singer". She writes her own songs and is a pretty darn good piano player. She also happens to have quite a voice.

I'm a rocker and long time fan of Pearl Jam. Eddie is not a great singer. It takes a fan and a trained ear to understand him and his range is nt great.

Anyone that can't see that Adele is A great artist as well as an awesome singer has never seriously listened to "Rolling in the Deep".

xx

Eddie Vedder. No comment.

I'm a Pearl Jam fan and I like Adele a little bit but Adele is a better singer.

What? Look, I realize this is Rock and Pop, with a lot of Pearl Jam fans, and I'm no Adele fan, but Adele is by far the better singer.

Eddie I love Pearl Jam

As far as vocal range Adele wins.

are you stupid? Vedder without a doubt