Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who's a better singer Adele or Eddie Vedder?

Her voice reminds me of Eddie Vedder for some reason. Hey for once I actually made a fair comparison.

Update:

Please don't fight.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think Eddie Vedder has a longer lasting appeal, not only with his voice, but as an overall musician. Adele will have a couple hits because every teenage girl with guy problems can "relate" to her, and adult women see her as a role model or whatever. I can't deny that she has a good voice, but she can get very annoying. I'd rather listen to Vedder any day

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Eddie Vedder

• 9 years ago

Adele is not just a "pop singer". She writes her own songs and is a pretty darn good piano player. She also happens to have quite a voice.

I'm a rocker and long time fan of Pearl Jam. Eddie is not a great singer. It takes a fan and a trained ear to understand him and his range is nt great.

Anyone that can't see that Adele is A great artist as well as an awesome singer has never seriously listened to "Rolling in the Deep".

xx

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Eddie Vedder. No comment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm a Pearl Jam fan and I like Adele a little bit but Adele is a better singer.

• 9 years ago

What? Look, I realize this is Rock and Pop, with a lot of Pearl Jam fans, and I'm no Adele fan, but Adele is by far the better singer.

• 9 years ago

Eddie I love Pearl Jam

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

As far as vocal range Adele wins.

• 9 years ago

are you stupid? Vedder without a doubt

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.