acne question, Hurry please.?

Well, I'm leaving to go on vacation with my church next Saturday morning for a week. I want to get my pimples gone so i been putting hydrogen peroxide on it. I just started today and it says put some stuff to keep it from drying out since it has drying affect. should i?How fast will the hydrogen peroxide get it gone. If that doesn't work i heard about lemon juice would get pimple redness gone.

Favorite Answer

Niacinamide face cleansing pads are an effective and simple way to keep acne away. Just place a pad on the pimple and watch it fade away. Lavender Oil helps prevent skin drying.

Niacinamide pads are also known as Vitamin B3 pads or Nicotinamide pads. Works on body acne too.

Give them a try and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Niacinamide also helps diminish skin-hyperpigmentation (acne scars).

Yes, hydrogen peroxide does work on acne. Essentially it works as an astringent and will definitely dry out your skin. For this reason you should use it more of a spot treatments on only the acne-affected areas, you shouldn't put it on the rest of your face as it can kill healthy skin cells.

What I would recommend is to use hydrogen peroxide several times a day and then put on some face moisturizer if you feel like it's getting dry. You should always maintain good skin-care by continuously washing your face at least once a day.

One more thing, watch out and be sure to avoid hair when using hydrogen peroxide as it can bleach it over extended use.

Oh, and if you're using toothpaste, make sure it's pure white toothpaste. Not whitening or extra cavity protecting or whatever they sell... it should have no special ingredients. Any other could make your acne worse.

Source(s): Personal experience

Toothpaste. Put it on when you go to sleep. Stuff works. ITS LEGIT FO SHO.