What are the chances they deleted our conversation history?

So, my friend (yes, my actual friend) used our joint kik account to trade nudes with several guys his same age (17 yr old). So he got a frightening message (from someone he never talked to, probably some person speaking on behalf of someone he traded pics with). Saying that he shouldn't do that. We believe it... show more So, my friend (yes, my actual friend) used our joint kik account to trade nudes with several guys his same age (17 yr old). So he got a frightening message (from someone he never talked to, probably some person speaking on behalf of someone he traded pics with). Saying that he shouldn't do that. We believe it was a way to scare him enough to stop. And he has stopped. But when you send photos over kik, theirs an option to save those photos. After their saved, it goes to your album, so you can freely delete the conversation, while keeping those photos. What are the chances, that the people he chatted with, deleted that conversation? It's ok that they keep the photos. All we care about, is that they deleted the conversation. Do you think that all of the, deleted that convo? After they stopped talking, he blocked them. So they wouldn't have chatted for more than 20-30 minutes. Please, please, only serious answers. If they delete the convo, theirs no chance that they can get the stuff said or the pics back. Because kik doesn't keep it on it's servers or anything. So once they delete that convo, theirs no way anyone can get it (kik says that itself on their website).

SO WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT THEY DELETED THAT CONVO after they realized they got blocked?????
Update: No, there not saved. It specifically says on the kik site. U didn't answer my question.