What are the chances they deleted our conversation history?

So, my friend (yes, my actual friend) used our joint kik account to trade nudes with several guys his same age (17 yr old). So he got a frightening message (from someone he never talked to, probably some person speaking on behalf of someone he traded pics with). Saying that he shouldn't do that. We believe it was a way to scare him enough to stop. And he has stopped. But when you send photos over kik, theirs an option to save those photos. After their saved, it goes to your album, so you can freely delete the conversation, while keeping those photos. What are the chances, that the people he chatted with, deleted that conversation? It's ok that they keep the photos. All we care about, is that they deleted the conversation. Do you think that all of the, deleted that convo? After they stopped talking, he blocked them. So they wouldn't have chatted for more than 20-30 minutes. Please, please, only serious answers. If they delete the convo, theirs no chance that they can get the stuff said or the pics back. Because kik doesn't keep it on it's servers or anything. So once they delete that convo, theirs no way anyone can get it (kik says that itself on their website).

SO WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT THEY DELETED THAT CONVO after they realized they got blocked?????

Update:

No, there not saved. It specifically says on the kik site. U didn't answer my question.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think that there is any change that they deleted your conversation.

The only change is that you deleted them, the conversations are saved on your device (Like Skype, Whatsapp and a lot of other apps), not on the company's server.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

i'm no longer an lawyer. yet i'm very confident that is neither a misdemeanor nor a legal. it must be against the facebook words of provider wherein case there must be civil remedies, regardless of the reality that that is uncertain facebook might ever pursue those. regardless of the shown fact that it is not in any respect a criminal count number until there have been hectic situations. in case you're his next of kinfolk or in any way appropriate via regulation, then you definately've a justified reason for protecting his privateness on line via in simple terms final his money owed. in actuality, i might think of it is your accountability to achieve this.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.