Good name for character?

Ok so I'm writing this story about a android/artificial human. He is an advanced attack model, and his master uses him for hunting monsters and rouge machines. So then his master dies, and he has to learn to live on his own while taking care of his weak and incomplete android friend. So for some reason I always called him Dark. Is that a good name? I mean he is an android so his master kinda considers him as a tool not a person so he wouldn't have a real name. Also I need an idea for the other android's name. He looks like a young teenager, has white hair and milky blue eyes. He is really innocent, since his programing was incomplete, and he is weak, can't see very well, and is constantly causing problems for Dark. He was also named by Dark, so you should take that into consideration as well. Thanks :)

• Favorite Answer

You should keep the name Dark. For the other robot, for some reason Blink comes to mind. Maybe because of the poor eyesight? Or the innocence, like "a newborn babe blinking in the sunlight."

Dark seems like a good name and as for the androids name if you were going for a human name I would say like;

Austin

Lance

or Mel

Hugo Sampson?

Alpha is good, Greek letter for a robot

Dorrian and Gregor.

i think Dark is really good. its just something you remember

please answer my question!!! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ai4Lf...

thanks