Pharrell Williams shouting "OH" in a song?!?

Yeah it's a weird questions, but I'm looking for songs where Pharrell Williams shouts "Oh!" or "Ho!". Any idea??

Favorite Answer

1. Jay z ft pharrell Williams - excuse me

2. Snoop dog ft pharrell williams- beutiful

3. Snoop dog ft pharrell williams - lets get blown

( n thats all i know lol )

MQ: I suggestion each had been excellent, being a long time Maiden fan. I cherished the speed of the guitars in Phantom of the Opera, however I disliked Paul's vocals. The 2nd video was once exceptional, Bruce was taking part in guitar AND singing. M/ MQ2: Bruce Dickinson, fingers down. All i can say is "Hallowed Be Thy identify" MQ3: I would not have a number of submit ninety Maiden, however i'll simply go along with worry of the darkish. Now not the exceptional album (via far), however the bad songs were forgiven for the title monitor and Childhood's end. BQ: i really like the Powerslave album paintings. It's pretty unique in reality. Of path, someplace back in Time is best too.