Gay: Are These Guys Interested?

I am not very good at picking up signs.

Anyway, I left ihop this morning and ran into two twinks. They asked me if I was going home and I said yes. One of the twinks asked my name. The other twinks says he always sees me out at the clubs in WEHO. The same twink asked if I will be out on Sunday? I said not so sure. He said okay well you have a good night and they both left to probably hookup but me also think they are boy friends. Had that feel. The twink who asked what my name is also said he saw me at Micky's tonight.

Anyway, do you think they were interested in me and thought I was cute and wanna maybe hookup down the road?

• Jean
    Favorite Answer

It doesn't mean anything. They ran in to you, big deal. You probably won't see them again.

they probably wanted to be your friend sense they saw you in a club. its hard to tell if they were interested but it seems they have no problem at all acknowledge you so i would assume that they thought you were attractive and were probably hoping that you were gonna go clubbing tonight

Yes. Go to the club and see them. Se wat happens