Robert asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

Im 13 year old boy and I pee a lot please help.?

Okay so for a few days now I have been urinating a lot. ever since I could remeber, I peed once a night. I also remeber that a few times i used to pee like 10 times in a course of 1/2 hour.

Now, I have been peeing 2twice a nite and I am making a chart of how much times I pee. I pee like once an hour. I went to the docter and she said I have borderline sugar in my blood and i should stop eating bread and all of that bad stuff.

It doesnt seem to be working. What else can this be? I am getting really nervous and scared :(

Keep in touch with your doctor about what's going on and what else you may need to do. I think borderline sugar in your blood means that your blood has more glucose than it should, a sign that your body isn't regulating your sugar level quite right and you may be trending toward sugar diabetes.

Make sure that you're following your dietary restrictions religiously. Too many carbohydrates in the diet is one of the major risk factors for developing diabetes.

Again, stay in touch with your doctor and follow up. Make sure you're drinking enough water, you don't want to get dehydrated as well.

Your body is getting rid of urine for a reason; track your urination rate and report it to your doctor.

Call your doctor and tell her its not working..