Joe asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Do you agree with the CIA that the #1 counterintelligence threat in the Middle East is our good friend Israel?

Will Mitt Romney address this on his trip to Israel?

http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_21182746/...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Israel is on the front lines of defending civilization from the onslaught of Islam.

With Muslims you have three choices: Submit, Die or FIght Back

• 8 years ago

Yes, many issues in the Middle East is Israel.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The Israelis have been caught repeatedly spying on the U.S.

Why would our "ally" spy on us? Is it a case of heeding the advice to "keep your friends close and your enemies closer?"

I think for the Zionist Israel Government, the attitude is "us against the world" and everyone one else are either enemies or pawns.

But when you think about it, what other country is really any different?

• 8 years ago

Willard "Mitt" (sociopath) Romney is only in Israel to kiss up to Jewish voters back home with a few photo ops and an awkward written-for-him speech. This being said, my guess is he would not dare to show the same political courage President Obama did in 2009 with the exquisitely nuanced speech in Cairo, Egypt.

Hardliner Netanyahu, a.k.a., "bullyboy," likes to deliberately provoke his Muslim neighbors, violating signed agreements, building unauthorized Jewish settlements on land promised to the Palestineans, setting up blockades against international or UN policies, and various dirty tricks designed to start altercations that threaten to draw the U.S. and its allies into a quagmire.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

The biggest Problem in the Middle East is the US Nose

• 8 years ago

Nop

• 8 years ago

Yes!

• 8 years ago

Yes, I agree!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

not at all jews are not a Friends to america and one day jews will destroyed america

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.