Could somebody tell me a scary story?

Please?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In Hong Kong, there was a building that got burnt down and hundreds of people died. It became an abandoned graveyard until 20 years later when people decided to rebuild the building. After a year, it was finally done. Many people moved into the building and not realize what had happened there. At night, there would be quiet voices of people suffering from getting burn. Many complained about the noises and started a group to find out what was causing all the noises. Nothing was found. A few weeks later after the incident, it was the Moon Festival and people would be on their balcony watching the full moon. There was another building on the other side of the street and the balconies were facing the building that got burnt down. They saw translucent figures sitting there, staring and screaming for help. This was reported to the police and cause the rebuild building to be torn down back into a graveyard to release the anger of the souls.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

One cold night, there was a blizzard and some villagers died, and some survived...everyday when they walked past a home by a little girl that died by the blizzard. The surviviors hear whispers coming from that same house saying "I need help, and I can't get warm!" The chimney clicks fire off and on, and so by that day, nobody knows who that little girl was....The End. :)

• 8 years ago

It was a cold night in November and the announcer said: "It looks like Romney is our next President".

• 8 years ago
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.