How to handle anger and hurt feelings toward new boss and interview team?

They left out some things at the interview about the job and you didn't find out until AFTER you signed a contract 3 weeks later.

me..I DID!

• hb12

Well that invalidates the contract of course. Just keep thinking of all the things you like about each and every one and each and every thing and go to the big boss, if necessary. The problem is that no one hardly knows, if anyone else is doing anything or not. If they give you too much, at least they know you are busy. The more the pay, the more impossible the job. It's all a matter of how impossible. No, I've actually worked for companies were it's a pleasure to get to work and a downer to go home, but even then it doesn't last forever. Just do the extras with dignity while you're there.. It makes you look good over being grudgy. At least you'll get some references.

• Brad

Unfortunately i would say this is somewhat your fault. They are there to ask questions to see if you would workout. At the end of any and all interviews you have the opportunity to ask questions they might not have brought up. This was your que to ask about the routine of the job or other issues pertaining to the job.

I have had this same issue, just be sure to correct this in your future interviews.

Source(s): Xp
  • me

read the contract before you sign

• Jim

Be happy that you have a job. Get over it and get on with it.

• Aminda

It was a conspiracy from the beginning.