When will I get my period?

I just turned 13. I started breast development a 2 years ago, I have had discharge for a year. Hair down there for more than 9 months and pit hair for 6 months. I do not know my birth mother.

Favorite Answer

These are all major signs of becoming a woman and your period should follow these! It won't be long for you now, make sure you have pantyliners for when you start spotting and get better/thicker pads when this happens because your period should come right after! Good luck :-)

Source(s): Girl:)

Usually your period will start 2 years after your breast start to develope or 6 months after discharge. It will depend on your genetics though. I don't know my birth mom either but I started developing at end of 9 or maybe early 10 and had my period at 11. If you have hair down there, you should get your period real soon.

There is no due date for periods. Some like I was ten when I got mine but others haven't gotten theirs till they were 18 or older. I know that some girls feel like it is an passage into adulthood or something but believe me it doesn't matter how your body matures but the way you your inner self matures into a young woman :)

when you see spotting, that means it's sooner than ever, but I say 2 months to 4 months. Keep pads and of course pantiliners around, good luck!

How would anyone know just wait