Why can't GURLS give me an honest answer?

I knwe this one kid who i though was my friend but whatever on that but DAMN he looks like bugs bunny LOL

his teeth were huge and coming out if his mouth like a bunny and he had some pimples on his face and girls weren't scared of him

BUT me,the girls were scared of talking to me and looking at me

i was average looking and my acne was okay lol

hes the retarted looking one though

he SHOULD be a threat! im the normal looking one who has a boring personality

but girls are afraid to have a convo with me or just be with me but the bugs bunny dude doesn't scare the GURLS with his giant pimples and jacked up grill

lol that bugs bunny retaard looks the same

Favorite Answer

You wouldn't recognize an honest answer if it slapped you.

i think girls are probably avoiding you because you are masively insecure. your 'bugs bunny' friend probably has a personality and doesnt need to talk down about his so called friends to make himself feel better. and he will probably grow into his teeth, and end up being able to get all the girls who wont give you a second glance (which has nothing to do with your looks, by the way, but you awful attitude)

im a girl, and take it from me kid. arrogance is the biggest turn off in the world.

appreciate your friends, and try and be nice and pay an interest to the girls interests.

It's that gun you carry around -__- Duuuh!

LOLOLL