Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Liberals! Why did you let Conservatives vote for Obama?

Liberals! According to a recent poll, 90% of Obamas votes came from Conservative voters! Why didn't you sway them to voting for McCain? It is your duty as a U.S citizen and YOU BLEW IT!

Conservatives, why is it that you threw Ron Paul under the bus when he was your flagship candidate? The liberals tried to make it more fair so you would have a candidate near the greatness of Obama and YOU BLEW IT! Now you have Mitt Romney..

Comon guys

Sincerely a Liberal-Conservative.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

We as voters should not supposed to blindly follow one party and all of it's opinions and/or candidates.

It closes our minds to the bigger picture. The middle road that we can all agree on and not argue like idiots so nothing ever gets done.

• 4 years ago

Just right, no one has favored any president truly. All of them have had to lie in a approach or the other. I assume even George Washington wanted to control that kind of stuff. I thank God considering the fact that he helped the founding fathers create this sort of a mahnificent process, which has been a model to extraordinary high-fine global places. As i'm a naturalized citizen of the U.S. I will be equipped to say that there is not any different nation that presents freedom and potentialities for each and every man or woman. The intent why im balloting for Obama is because youngsters that all presidents were hated at some element, he is without doubt one of the least hated. Im also balloting for him on the grounds that i already be mindful of his work as president. Higher a "unhealthy" famous, than a "great" I havent well-known. Whomever we vote for the nation will still be as nice seeing that it has perpetually been. All that provided that we've got now american citizens such as you, who dont conform with just Obama, nevertheless you want greater than that. I know you wont enjoyment until you have acquired a greater technique than you've gotten obtained now. That is the American spirit, and that i praise it!

• virgod
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I don't like Ron Paul's stand on foreign policy. That killed him for me as a candidate. Generally speaking, though, I would vote for my smart and lovely cat Topper before I vote for the impostor and marxist- racist barry soetoro (aka hussein obaminator).

Signed: An Independent Conservative

• 8 years ago

I defy you to include a URL link to ANY legitimate web source that says "90 percent of Obama's votes came from Conservative voters"!

WHAT are you talking about, gibberish boy?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Republicans that are wise enough to know Trickle Down doesn't work are welcomed in the Democratic Party.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes those damm liberals sure are stupid , as they should have know obama was really a reincarnated Hitler because

House prices fell during the administration of Hitler ..........and so does Obama's administration

Inflation started rising during the administration of Hitler ..........and so does Obama's administration

Hitler promised world peace but instead started wars ..............and so does Obama's administration

Hitler was for same sex marriage ..............................and Obama's administration is also

Hitler was Racist ........................................… Obama's administration is also

Hitler Lied to the public ........................................… Obama's administration does also

Hitler was for gun control ........................................… Obama's administration is also

Hitler caused 45% unemployment in Germany .........and Obama has caused over 20% so far

Hitler had strict Anti-pollution Laws ...........................and Obama is insane with the EPA

Hitler designed the Volkswagen beetle......................Obama designed the Chevy Volt

Hitler Hated the Jews ........................................… hates the Jews

Hitler did lots of road projects like the Autobahns........Obama wants lots of road projects

Hitler gave free aid to the Arabs in Palestine when he could....Obama gives aid to Palestine

Hitler joined with the Arabs...................................… is an Arab and joins with them as well

Hitler destroyed his country in less than 5 yrs .......Obama destroyed the USA in only 3 yrs

Hitler established Concentration Camps.................Obama is converting old Military Bases as Concentration Camps

Hitler also had a weird fascination with the medical....Obama has obama care

Hitler established DEATH PANELS...........................Obama has established DEATH PANELS

Hitler said he used drugs addict ................................Obama said he used DRUGS

Hitler Tried to impose a new world order.....................Obama is trying to impose a new world order

Hitler was arguably the most evil man in history..........Obama is the most evil man today

Hitler's speeches were rehearsed...............................… speaches are rehearsed

When Not giving a rehearsed speach Hitler sucked......Obama's non-reheared speaches SUCK also

Hitler loveed newsreels – especially when he is in them...Obama loves the news when he is in it

Hitler and many top Nazis were environmentalist types ....Obama is an environmental type as well

Hitler was for Liquefied coal and coal generated power plants ....Sorry Obama is against these

so then obama is worst than Hitler and a lot dumber , Hitler never wasted money on Solar Panels

Hitlers car the volkswagon actually did work and get great mileage , Obama chevy volt is a piece of Krap and has been sold to china

Hitlers plan to reduce unemployment did work for a while .....Obama's plans actually increased unemployment

Hitler did not bail out banks ........................................… did

SO HERE IS PROOF THAT OBAMA IS WORSE THAN HITLER

and you damm liberals let us vote for this new Hitler ,,,damm you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

• Kyrie
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

The whole primary thing is good interned but screws everyone. Why do you think Santorum did so well?

• 8 years ago

And what "recent poll" would that be. But then again Democrats don't have voting limits like the Republicans do.

• 8 years ago

NOBODY "let" anybody vote in any manner at all

The VOTE is by secret ballot and so WE THE PEOPLE

vote the way we want to, and that is all there is to it!

BTW: this November .... NOBODY 4 President!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

They need a leader too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.