Anonymous

Why are people of the opinion here, that pulling a woman out of bed is "assault"....?

Just read the answers to this question :

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApKBP...

A lot of answerers (and these answers have a lot of thumbs ups too!) seem to think that pulling a woman out of bed is "assault" and the guy should get arrested!

I have been pulled out of bed several times, and I never thought it was assault.

Also, I have playfully been punched or even slapped by girls several times, but I didnt think that was abusive either.

But why do girls think even the minutest amount of physical contact with them is "assault" and the police needs to be called?

• Mark
    Favorite Answer

I left a message on that site (you can read it yourself), but basically in that situation, tell her "if you don't get up now, you'll miss the plane", and if she DOESN'T get up, her loss.

• .

Sorry, I didn't want to click the link, haha.

But everyone's different.

I guess it would depend on how violently the person pull the other out of bed.

Was bruise and coma inducing? Did they drag her across the floor, giving her carpet burn? Did she get a concussion?

Or was it just a light tug? A pull that would wake her up and not harm her?

No matter who it is...if they didn't want to be touched. It can be assault.

But the arresting part is ridiculous.

To be honest. If she really cared she would've said "What the hell is your problem" and fought with him. This world is heavily protective of... Well everything. Not that it's a bad thing but words can be misleading so we jump the gun in defence. Now, I doubt he yanked her right off, he probably tugged her until she fell off a bit - But c'mon who the hell doesn't wake up at every effort thrown at you? Kinda weird. Eh, to each their own. I wouldn't say that's assault or abuse.

I would not call it assault only stupidity and insensitivity having read this question. He took the rough way of handling it and he hurt her. It is never right to hurt someone no matter if they are male or female. That guy sounded like a jerk.

If any man dragged me out of bed like that...he is going to need an ice pack for his crotch soon afterward.

the dude was wrong for doing that . he could've poured cold water on her or something but to do that was kind of cruel.

• Breyah

Seriously who would want to be pulled and dragged out of bed? Thats a stupid question.

what would you say if your father snatched your mother out of bed

Would you like it if your girlfriend did that to your penis? Exactly.