Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

POLL: Do you ever stop to wonder at the wonders passing by?

Favorite Answer

I wonder why you're so sexy..

Lol, interesting question... If I interpret it my way, then yeah, I do stop and wonder about nature's wonders which pass by every day. It's marvellous; completely fascinating :)

Source(s): Haha I bet I'm gonna be embarrassed if I interpret the question wrong...
  • spurr

Oh easily.! i'm blessed. I actual have been international, and characteristic actual been to various the worlds superb wonders. enjoyed each final one among them. Took or made the time to savour all of them.

• Lol yes! And I never ever see them again. Its like I walk into the store see some normal shoppers and leave and come back to the same store and its a different set of people.

Answer Mines: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AimPp...

I don't really stop to wonder at wonders, lol.. more like I'm frozen in amazement and appreciation at those wonders ~

Oh yes. From the weird looking one's (such as myself), the normal, the cool looking and the freakin' HOT. Oh yes.

But in all honesty, I do. I wonder what's going through their mind. Whether they're happy, sad or feeling okay. It amazes me sometimes. ^_^

AG yes i do,as i was just wondering,about a Babe in a Mini Skirt,just passing by,lol,well it makes you think my friend,lol,it does me.

There's nothing "wonderful" around here.

i wonder that yes

• CR07

all the time AG..