Banks open on Sunday?

I just opened a new wells Fargo account and I don't have a ATM card yet so I can't withdrawal money using an ATM so I have to go inside to get money out. Since wells fargo isn't open on Sunday, how else or what other bank could I got to today to get some money out? I need money today... Thanks!

Best Answer

Did u really just ask this question... Use your BRAIN

• ?6 years agoReport

This is suppose to be for correct answers and you two are not as mart as you think yes some bamks are open sunday try us bank i bank with them and they have some branches open sunday so4y it took a year for you to get a correct answer

Wells Fargo is not open on Sunday. You cannot go to another bank and withdraw money from your new Wells Fargo account. You cannot get money today. You will need to wait until the bank opens on Monday to withdraw money from your account.

There are some banks that are open on Sunday. TD Bank in the Northeast is open. Also many banks in supermarkets are open on Sundays.

However if you're with Wells Fargo, they don't have branches open on Sundays. Without an ATM card, you would have to wait until Monday.

• Mike

Ask parents or relatives or a friend for a one day loan in cash and go get money from the account to pay them back tomorrow. Also, since you say an ATM card will be issued in the future, you should already have received a few blank checks on the account which you can use to pay for most purchases, or write a check to the other person who is giving you cash which they can deposit to get their money back as soon as tomorrow.

You would be hard-pressed to find a bank open on Sundays. You will have to wait until tomorrow.

Yes. ? Try us bank they have some bramches open sunday . usually located inside a grocery store safeway/lucky saturday

Source(s): US. BANK

All banks are closed on Sunday.

You will have to borrow from someone if you need cash today.

um banks are closed on sunday

do you have a checking account? you might be able to cash a check. otherwise you are out of luck.