Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

What Good College Should I Go To ?

Im Good at Basketball Really Good , Im 5'9 , 14 years old and 113 but my dad is 6'4 , so im hoping to grow at least 6'6 , im not trying to get block

but I WANNA GO TO A COLLEGE THATS GONNA MAKE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE .. LIKE ANTHONY DAVIS .. I GOT 2 SCOUTS ALL READY OFFERED ME BUT MY MOM SAID FINISH YOUR EDUCATION BUT IM GOING PRO MY FIRST SEASON

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You should go to the University of Wake Up You Are Dreaming.

• 8 years ago

You've got a couple of years. Look around for a coach you feel comfortable with, and a school, that offers something you'd be interested in studying. Just because the big schools are looking at you now, doesn't mean they'll still be interested in 3 years. It never hurts to have a back-up plan.

• University of Washington. They have a great track record of getting guys to the pros like Tony Wroten jr. plus a pretty good education, which would make your mom happy

• 8 years ago

You'd better pay more attention in English class, or you'll be going to a JuCo because your test scores aren't high enough to get into a major university.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Im 15 6'4 190 and you are too skinny try Ping Pong

• delaun
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Honestly listen to your mother......basketball wont always be there but education will be......further more don't chose a college to get "seen" by NBA scouts.......chose a college because it has a good academic program

• 8 years ago

go to OU (Oklahoma University)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.