Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

What Good College Should I Go To ?

Im Good at Basketball Really Good , Im 5'9 , 14 years old and 113 but my dad is 6'4 , so im hoping to grow at least 6'6 , im not trying to get block

but I WANNA GO TO A COLLEGE THATS GONNA MAKE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE .. LIKE ANTHONY DAVIS .. I GOT 2 SCOUTS ALL READY OFFERED ME BUT MY MOM SAID FINISH YOUR EDUCATION BUT IM GOING PRO MY FIRST SEASON

Favorite Answer

You should go to the University of Wake Up You Are Dreaming.

You've got a couple of years. Look around for a coach you feel comfortable with, and a school, that offers something you'd be interested in studying. Just because the big schools are looking at you now, doesn't mean they'll still be interested in 3 years. It never hurts to have a back-up plan.

• University of Washington. They have a great track record of getting guys to the pros like Tony Wroten jr. plus a pretty good education, which would make your mom happy

You'd better pay more attention in English class, or you'll be going to a JuCo because your test scores aren't high enough to get into a major university.

Im 15 6'4 190 and you are too skinny try Ping Pong

• delaun

Honestly listen to your mother......basketball wont always be there but education will be......further more don't chose a college to get "seen" by NBA scouts.......chose a college because it has a good academic program

go to OU (Oklahoma University)