Bubba asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Sorry for the term "Butthurt" but that is the nickname for supersonic fans.?

I know you guys don't have a ball team anymore and I can understand that, but theres no need to hate okc so much. Your opinions.

Favorite Answer

It's mostly Sonics fans fault they don't have a team anymore in Seattle. If the attendance was up and not on a roller coaster year in & year out then they would still have a team.

It was actually a great idea for the NBA to put a team in Oklahoma, they have very high attendance and already known to be the loudest fan base in the NBA. They even threw their team a pity parade for giving it their all attempting to win a Championship.

We claim heat fans are more annoying. We claim laker fans are annoying. I can't blame them though. That team was there only team close to succes. The Seattle mariners in baseball suck. The Seattle Seahawks well they don't completely suck but they need a qb.

My opinion? The Olympics is on, no need to revert back to some basketball that you never even played in.

I get why they are bitter. I would probably be butt-hurt too if my hometown basketball team was "stolen" from my city. The way it went down was pretty shady.

I agree. Sonics fans are just annoying now.

Message to Sonic Fans: just wait. You will most likely get the kings. Please, TAKE THE KINGS AWAY! They're a disgrace to my state.

OKC THUNDER RULES Kevin Durant to the top!!!!!!!!!