SKYRIM Daedric Weapon Question?

Okay, so I am level 37 and level 90 in smithing. I have recently unlocked being able to craft Daedric armor and crafted the complete armor set EXCEPT for the boots. I upgraded what I had to Legendary and got a Daedric bow and did the same. I am now thinking about doing the sword next, but I saw that starting out it only did 26 points of damage. Is there anything I can do to get it to higher damage before upgrading it? Also, how much damage does it do fully upgraded (legendary)? One more thing- how do you pick "best answer" on Yahoo!?

First you have got to have the required level to create them, as they're very problematic to seek out lying about on the earth. To get to this stage is very easy. Spend about 10k to buy iron ingots and leather-based/leather-based strips in Whiterun. Then go to the forge near the doorway and preserve making IRON DAGGERS. They arebthe least expensive to make and will as a result be extra amazing in growing your armorer degree. It's not relevant what kind of armor orbweapon you are making, or even what stage you might be for that matter. You're going to always get the equal quantity of XP everytime. Because of this it is mighty to make iron daggers. After you run out of materials, sell them at the regional weapons retailer and rinse repeat. This is additionally a excellent strategy to broaden you character overall stage. With each degree up, make certain you expand you are armorers perks going toward the correct so that you may liberate daedric smithing. Then when you get there get the substances wanted and have fun!

You can put some enchantments on other pieces of armor that increase your 1-handed skill, making your daedric sword stronger. Than you can upgrade it using the grindstone.

I'm pretty sure it mostly depends on your skill with one/two handed weapons but you can also enchant some of your current gear for a damage boost. also if you are not happy with the sword damage you could trade it in for a mace which sacrifices speed for more damage.

Source(s): alot of time playing