Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

Whats with all the hollywood surgeries?

Aly michalka melissa gilbert and ashley tisdale had nose jobs

Catherine bell had plastic surgery and ive heard million other stories. Y r there so many of that face stuff goin on in hollywood

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Simple: They're not naturally pretty.

These damn celebrities get on our "Hottest girl in the world" lists but we don't know how they look without all that make up, without all the stylists, without all the hair dressers. Fact is, 90% of them aren't even half as pretty without make up as they are with it and sometimes, they don't even look like a real person.

Hollywood people are fake, and especially nowadays, you don't require talent to be famous. All these Celebrities are trying to stay in the news and in our heads with drastic plastic surgeries so they can make a few extra hundred thousand.

To person below me:

I didn't say Ashley wasn't pretty, that's why I said 90% of them do it because they're unattractive. Some of them have reasons for doing it but fact is, most of them don't.

• 7 years ago

this is why ashley tisdale did it

She had a deviated septum. she has had it for a while but then her breathing was getting harder so she chose to get it fixed.

so dont go round saying that she is not pretty because she had a nose job done. she did it for a reason.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.