Any Good Mmorpg Games ? Like Sword Art Online (Anime)?

I watched Sword Art Online, then got a little craving for a decent MMORPG - Not runescape OR Wow its gay.

What im looking for is...

Life based kinda

Lvls

Pets (maybe)

Killing pve and pvp

Parties

Something like the Anime Sword Art Really

with guild houses or own houses - hunting parties, collecting gold, the usual.

Im on a Mac and i really dont wanna have to pay to play a game (so free)

Best Answer

WOW is really good game to play,and the mists of pandaria is coming ,i think this will be more fun.

Sometimes i get the gold by skinning then sell them via AH,sometimes i buy it from website,mmoxe is a good seller.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What im looking for is...

Life based kinda

Lvls

Pets (maybe)

Killing pve and pvp

Parties

with guild houses or own houses - hunting...

Source(s): good mmorpg games sword art online anime: https://bitly.im/m6rAa

Games Like Alfheim Online

• toda

Mmorpgs Like Sao

• Chris

MMORPGs on Mac are more limited than windows, and you say you are looking for a free game. I think your best bet would be browser games - no download (so compatible on all computer types) and typically they are free. Make sure to look before you leap on some of the other suggestions, a few of those games are pay-to-play.

I would start by checking out this list of browser MMORPGs with screenshots, information on customization, usability, price, crafting, grinding toughness, and PvP system along with a short list of unique features, you can compare browser MMORPGs here:

http://www.whatmmorpg.com/browser-mmorpgs.php

Everyone has a different opinion, but you should be able to find a good game for YOU on that list pretty easily.

Mabinogi is a free game from Nexon. It's a social game where if you feel like it you can get around to doing the generations. (16 of them so far.) There is no level cap as some players have reached well over 5k levels. Nexon has introduced an aging system also allowing you to rebirth when you hit the age of twenty back to a current level of one, while the levels you worked so hard to get transfer into a total level. The player base is usually friendly and helpful though like every game you have trolls and assholes. As for life like the graphics are not anything to die for but the have a huge crafting system and a massive amount of life skills that range from fishing to carpentry or even fire making. Nexon also Every once in a while releases a new pet mountable or not they are very cool. (the last one was a maid and butler.) the party system allows you to create parties limited to only eight. Though there are three types of parties; music parties so you and your friends can play and create music together, dungeon parties (more like a raiding group), and social parties so you and your friends can just hang out. Now on to my favorite part. PVP! There are two kinds of PVP in Mabi. The first is duels, a duel takes skill and strategy because that play you are fighting could have better rank skills than you or be a higher level, but you can still win of you can out think them. :) The other is type of PVP is faction based. There are two types of this also, the first being EVG or elf vs giant and the other is PVDK or pally vs dark knight which you are able only to do as a human character after g2 and g3. Faction based is usually fun and a little chaotic, but if it isn't your thing you can turn it off in the options. Just random info: there is an housing system, there is a great guild system, compose your own music, explore the land and find treasure, go river rafting, fly in a hot air balloon, sift sand for gems, and a lot more. We currently have a very friendly guild on the server Alexina if you decide to play we would be more than willing to help you with anything you need.

Source(s): Playing for two years.

Contitnent of the Ninth Seal is an amazing game. Good graphics, characters are super customizable. There is lots of swords, some magic and a little bit of story line. Its free of the website. About 6 GB I think

If you intend to find out more about pen portrait then, this, Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery from here https://tr.im/KsB97 is definitely an eBook for you.

Christopher Sia, the writer of Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery promises that by focusing on and exercising your pad face abilities can get far better by the finish of Sensible Pencil Portrait Mastery.

In Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery program you will see out that each of the patient programs uses a detailed breakdown to show you how to make your own personal masterpiece. The goal is always to learn to draw an effective outline and the proper approaches to shade and to incorporate depth and texture.

Tera Rising is the MMORPG most similiar to SAO. Its free, extremly popular, it has both PVE and PVP, Guilds, Parties, Dungeons, big *** monsters, amazing Roleplay, awsome city called Velika, and the world is just amazing, even better and more beautifle then WoW. It also got pets, and same combat style as SAO. if u ever start playing it add me in game and ill help u with things u need my name is Divine.Madness

• Roarlo5 years agoReport

Tera Rising is Windows-based. The original poster mentioned he has a Mac.

There are much more VRMMORPG's anime's and some of them are related to SAO, ALO, GGO, and UW. And also Accel World. VRMMORPG..... I play a lot with the head gear i made which is really cool! (Don't blame me I'm a techie/geek). I rlly love VRMMORPG anime like the ones i listed above!

Source(s): My brain

2