My period always comes at a really weird time?

Sorry it's an awkward question

So I got my period when I was 11 and I just turned 15

It's always been weird and never on time (at most 2 weeks, early or late) but I've learned to expect it because I get my worst pains a day or two before

The weirdest thing is it always come right before an event

The first time it came the morning of my friends bday party and sleepover, so I just didnt sleepover

It always comes on Christmas (most of the time stays till new year) and my birthday

It always comes before my high school model un competitions (we go all around the state)

It came for my 8th grade trip to DC (that was on the 3rd-5th of the month, and it came AGAIN for my birthday on the 15th)

My middle school graduation

all my school dances

Halloween

If theres nothing going on, it comes for sleepovers

And it always comes for vacations!

On one vacation we were supposed to go to a watermark but my parents put it off unill the last day, lo and behold guess what arrived

I used to think it was caused my excitement or stress or something, maybe my hormones did something different?

But then things like this started:

So my mom told me my brothers college graduation was June 19 (this was sometime in late may she told me) from memory my period came June 5. Then my mom said she made a mistake the graduation was June 9!

Another time my period came on a Thursday, and later that the model un president said we were offered spots at a last minute competition Sat & Sun

Stuff like this always seems to happen, like it knows whats going to happen before I do!

Luckily it doesn't usually come the day of, normally it comes a few days before

Is my period psychic or am I just crazy?

Thank you for answers (or even just reading) this really weird question!

@Zoey I thought so too until it started coming for events before I even knew about them

Sounds like your period is out to get you! Lol. Just kidding :) Sometimes it will seem that way, and it's so frustrating! But if you aren't used to using tampons, it sounds like now is the time to try them. With so much stuff going on, you can't let your period hold you back like that. At sleepovers, you can always just use two pads, one behind the other. Also, always carry some of those feminine wipes around in your purse, as well as some clean pads/tampons. That way, when you get a spare minute, you can go to the bathroom and freshen up. Hope this helped! :) And don't worry, when you get older, it WILL be more predictable! Mine was the same way.

Changing weight or diet can cause periods to come late or early. I'm sixteen now and my periods are still all over the map. Stress can cause a period to come early or late. As to your period being psychic it is more likely that it was coincidence, and with something that's supposed to come every month for at least a few days it's bound to coincide with something else sooner or later. Hope that helps.