Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

where can I find a girl who is not a whore?

Isn't this like faking your own death.

I thought the girl I met this time was different, she was 16 years old and never had a boyfriend before.

So after 7 months of asking this whore to give me her nude picture she turns around put her status saying she has a crush on another guy. This is how she repays me for putting up with her?

She got mad and said that she didn't want be with someone who put her down, but that's her problem, I was never going to date her anyway.

She always said she was worthless and had low self esteem but honestly I think she is worthless, and I'm glad I didn't date her. Is she jealous that I have a girlfriend or something?

By the way I'm not wrong for asking her for it, and I can have as many girls as I want.

Now she keeps messaging me asking to just be friends. Is she stupid? I have nothing to say to her.

I was also ready to marry my ex, things got rough but I still talk to her. If it can work out with my ex. Then you know. I forgive her for everything she put me through.

That's the story. I told her through another facebook as a friend that I committed suicide. I hope she feels guilty for life, for what she did.

Don't say anything dumb give me a good answer. Though I'm 18 I do expect mature women at 16, they're hot.

Favorite Answer

You attract what you are. You seem to be obsessed with this thing. Degradation is not becoming.

• Sam

You sir, are a douche. She is not a whore, because she turned you down when asking for nude pictures, and you are simply upset because you were REJECTED.

Also, if you have a girlfriend, and you asked her for nude pictures, she isn't jealous. She simply thinks you're worthless.

Also, telling her that you committed suicide is ridiculously idiotic. In fact, telling her that will only convince her that you were so depressed without HER, that you couldn't live.

You're 18? Sounds like you're 13 to me.

Only a whore would send a nude picture. Try church, the lake, and your local hangouts. Good girls are everywhere, you just have to look. But if you're just wanting a hot girl to send you a nude picture, you're probably gonna just end up with whores. Try respect.

Google

Anywhere, but strip clubs and street corners. Otherwise that, your good. Not all girls are like that, you know. Just the ones you met so far. Keep trying and you'll get there. Good luck! =)

I don't understand your question......or what you did....but I guess an under twenty one club might bea good place to start. No offense but you really need to word your questions better

Source(s): Work on your grammar

Crazy troll

If you offer a girl/woman $ 500.00 for sex, and she says no. she's not a whore !

try harder next time