Maddy asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

What's a good powder for SUPER OILY SKIN?

I have super oily skin! I am looking for a piece that would make my face matte for my 6 hour school day. I prefer high end but nothing over $35. It can be sheer coverage, i just want it to control oil. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Try Maybelline's Dream Matte Finish Powder. It's meant for oily skin and reduces shine. Get a matte foundation. Also, try oil blotting sheets throughout the day for touch ups.

Source(s): www.save-theunicorns.blogspot.com :)

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder. I am super hypoallergenic and this didn't cause any break outs! Plus, its on $8! I have an oily nose, and it gets rid of the oil right away!

• .

I had disgustingly oily skin...it used to increase during the day so it would start mixing with my foundation...it was really gross. My skin is no longer oily because I stopped eating meat. It might sound extreme, but I really had no other choice. Makeup wasn't going to hide it.

well i use dinair airbrush makeup and they have a product called shine free that absorbs all my oil all day long...im not sure if it works under all my makeup or just theirs but it worth looking into because it works super well...i hope i helped in some way =)

Pür Minerals Foundation. It works great for me (I also have oily skin).