There's a church that has a casual service. Would it be OK if I showed up in a thong?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Joshua
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Show up naked like the ladies at this baptist church.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

That would most likely be a violation of laws against public indecency and exposure.

They would have you arrested or expelled from the premises. The same thing would happen if you showed up at a restaurant or public park wearing nothing but a thong. You are attempting to make Christians seem like prudes, ignoring the fact that non-religious people would not appreciate being exposed to your acne-riddled @ss either.

• e w
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Actually, if you attend a church that worships one of the Biblical gods, then it would be appropriate to be totally nude.

After all, in the tale of Adam & Eve, at the very beginning of the Bible, they ran around naked all of the time, and the deity in the tale didn't have any problem with it. He only got mad at them when they had "covered themselves with fig leaves." So, that particular deity obviously prefers humans to be naked..................... If he wanted them to wear clothes, he would have provided them with a wardrobe......

• 8 years ago

Maybe you should ask the church instead of getting random opinions here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Aminda
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Yes. Sure. Come as you are. I will wear my Black Burqa, and sit next to you...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If you were also wearing pants, go ahead.

• me
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.