Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Is it normal not to kiss on every date?

My boyfriend and I have only been dating for a few weeks so, it's not too serious yet. However, we don't kiss every time we hang out. In fact, we've only kissed TWICE since we started dating (and a lot before that haha). I certainly would like to kiss him but the moment never seems to arise. Is this normal? What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Yes, this is normal. This have to do with comfort zones usually. Perhaps it is because he has only bin dating you a little while. All boys have different preferences. He could be just to nervous or other reasons. I don't think this is something to be concerned about. However, you don't have to wait for him. You kiss him and see how he feels about it. If he doesn't seem to like it then maybe you should talk about it. Just ask a basic question. Not everyone kisses every date. It's really just a choice of preference or so I guess.

You don't need to kiss every time. relationships just aren't about kissing, but you want to kiss more, then kiss him yourself :)

• Yes its normal. It means you arent easy.

Answer Mines: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AimPp...