Is there really such thing as a pansexual?

Or was it created for people who want to be "different". How can someone not have physical attractions? Wouldn't it be the same as bi?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

From what I've been told, pansexuals are basically gender neutral. They have the ability to love people of all sexualities, including transgender and see beyond just someones gender. The girl in this video explains it really well....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnLtnBNeCS0

Youtube thumbnail

• 8 years ago

Wow, theee trolls in a row, all of which may be the same person, thats just sad...

Well anyway the difference between bi and pan is that implies that there is literally no preference towards either gender, while a bi person could like one gender more than the other.

• 8 years ago

"Is there really such thing as a pansexual?"

-no.

Maybe if you want to make a separate category of psychological gender orientations, sure. But it is not a "sexual orientation".

"pan sexual is not currently accepted as a sexual orientation."

-Because it's not, bisexual covers it.

• Jamie
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

do not listen to Agatha she talks the biggest amount of crap I have ever heard; clearly a troll; and pan sexual is sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward persons of all gender identities and biological sexes; pan sexuality is different from bisexuality in that it includes people who are intersex and/or fall outside the gender binary; pan sexual is not currently accepted as a sexual orientation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Oh my god,yes there is.The term bisexual offends many people.It means that you only like people strictly identified as male or people strictly identified as female.Pansexual means that you dont care about what you identify as.Most people who identify as pansexual do have physical attractions,but dont care about what you say you are.

Source(s): Pansexual
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Yes, there is.

• 8 years ago

Yes, there really is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.