Where can I buy school supplies?

My daughter's going to fifth grade and I want to know where I can by school supplies.

She likes cute and colorful stuff.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I like the supplies at Target. They have a HUGE selection.

• hinds
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

they must inform you or deliver out a itemizing. in specific circumstances Kroger will inform you. yet right that's a itemizing of the final issues mandatory for college: college-coated paper Pencils purple, blue, and black pens Erasers Binders, one for each concern Folders, one for each concern Backpack Lunchbox Calculator (medical) Ruler Flash rigidity (8g is oftentimes good) Notebooks schedule(oftentimes offered by employing the school, nevertheless) Geometry kit (considering you're in 10th grade and could be taking it. It has perspective measurers and protractors in it. purely ask a clerk on the keep, they are going to comprehend) Markers/colored pencils Gluestick elective: Locker products (ie magnetic mirrors, cabinets, magnetic whiteboards) Sharpies Sticky notes Tape and that's notably lots all i can think of of that i in my opinion used.

• 8 years ago

omg WALMART im in 5th grade and i got TONS of cute stuff and cheap got 5 really bright and cutely designed folders for all my classes a really sparkaly binder a purple binder a zebra magnetic locker cup from locker looks for only 1.00! i got colored pencils for 50 cents a 10 pack of super bright micanncal pencils for 1.00 a lunchbox and a huge and cute backpack for $8.00 regular pencials and a sequence pen for 2.00 go to wal-mart its cheap and there veraty

Source(s): MY STUFF:)
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I would recomend getting the brand Carolina Pad because they have really cute binders and folders , dividers , ect . Also the binders and folders last the whole year ( from my experince ) so I would reccomend getting that brand . Usaully they sell this brand at H-E-B , and Walmart so I would look there . (:

Source(s): I was a fifth grader once , and I wanted all the cool school supplies . (:
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Internet, supermarkets, wilkinsons, craft shops, art shops, stationary shops

• 8 years ago

Wal-Mart all the way

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.