How to get rid of scars, cut marks and dark elbows?

Hey Guys,

I want a home remedy on how we treat dark elbows/knees/underarms, and how we could get rid of cut/stretch marks and scars?

I dont want to purchase any vitamins or any stuff from the pharmacy, please do let me know how long it would take. I had cut my hand like 2 years before and i used to pick out the scab, then this white/light pink mark came and stayed there until now, I want to get rid of it VERY BADLY. Alright, here are all my questions I have & for all i need home remedy and please tell me if it works, cause I've been trying some for a year now and it never worked :(:

How to get rid of Stretch Marks?

How do i get rid of an old cut mark (picked scab out and has lighter skin)?

How to get rid of a dark patch (probably after a burn)?

How to get rid of dark underarms/knees and elbows?

Favorite Answer

Rub 100% pure lemon juice on them twice a day (in the morning and before bed) let it dry and leave it on. Do this every night and you will start to see improvements very soon. Lemon is a mild acid which lightens skin tone and fades scars,freckles and many more things. You can buy a lemon and slice it,then rub it on and refrigerate,or use bottled lemon juice and apply with a cotton ball. I would prefer bottled since it's cheaper and easier to keep.

For stretch marks (this may sound really weird but it's advice from my doctor,and it works!) My doctor told me i should brush my stretch marks until they began to burn. Then,wipe some witch hazel on them,let it dry,then apply some Bio Oil (or the cheaper alternative is Rescue Oil,same thing just a cheaper,better version) Do this twice everyday. This really works!

I had a very bad burn on my leg from the exhaust of a motorcycle. After it healed I used Vitamin E and kept out of the sun. After about 2 years....it's almost completely gone. It does take a while or scars and marks to fade.