How Do I Convert a URL to DVD Burnable Format?

I was on zmovie.net, because it's the only place I could find free movie downloads without some membership requirement or weirdo stuff like that. How do I download it? Do I copy and paste the URL link thing where it says "share link" or something? If so, what do I do with the link? I have the Macbook MB062LL/A. Is there a program on here already I can use to do that? Is there an ONLINE converter I can just paste the movie link URL thing into to download it? 'Cause I don't want to download any more converter programs to my Macbook.

Thanks

Thanks Classic. I'm glad you bothered to write that. I had no idea I had that option available to me.

Helpful answers only please. let's not waster one another's time.

Favorite Answer

You don't. That site is probably a pirate site anyways.

If you want a download, you have to buy that right, because that is how copyrights work.

Try to use axara video converter. It can convert videos to any formats and for any media devices, can create DVD and burn it to disc