Did I just waste money or not?

I bought Mass Effect 3, and at first it was the bee's knees, but now I barley play it, I'm so close to finishing the singleplayer. I want to finish it one day but I think I'll have to push myself into it..and after I get done I feel I will barely play it because the multiplayer isn't as fun by myself, and no one in my school plays Mass Effect 3 on ps3..I feel as though I'm getting very into Singleplayer games like Assassin's Creed and such. Any multiplayer I play will most likely be a mp like Battlefield Bad Company 2 or like MW3 Infected or Black Ops zombies..but other than that I am going towards single player... So is it ok I got ME3 even though I'm rarely barely going to play it anymore?

• Kevin
    Favorite Answer

You already have it, so now you're looking for a reason to regret your purchase? That's silly. You can either be happy with it since you've played it and enjoyed it, or you can regret it. Being happy with it is easier though.

if you start not playing at all take it back but if you still play keep it. i have lots and lots of games i dont play

• daniel

Well if you don't play it sell it