the guy I'm seeing already wants to marry me and have a child with me?

I've been talking to him for one week and we met on friday. And he already says that he wants to marry me and have a future with me and he wants me to have his kids in the near future.....He is totally freaking me out..Btw , with his last ex girlfriend , they were trying to have a kid , but she moved....Should I stop seeing him?

Is this guy weird or what?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Wow! That is pushing things fast. Most people will probably tell you to dump him immediately, but that isn't necessary unless you're just not into him anymore. He's getting WAY ahead of himself because he's super into you, but maybe he just needs help being brought back down to earth. I would suggest telling him something like this: "I enjoy spending time with you and getting to know you, but I have to be honest - when you start talking about marriage and children after we've only known each other for a week, it kinda freaks me out. If we're going to continue getting to know each other, I need you to slow down." If he is a normal person, he will take this information well and be thankful that you didn't kick him to the curb. However, if he reacts defensively to this news or makes no attempt to change, then it's dumpsville - no questions asked!

• Stefan

Well obviously he like you alot. But I don't think you should break up quickly(as people would tell you). Check his past history with his ex girl friend. I think you should look into what happened clearly but step back and if you see he is showing psycho features break up with him.

But you should be clear he obviously told you his intentions tell him you want to take it easy and your not ready,

Remember its your choice.^^

Well, if he likes you then you tell him to wait. Get to know one eachother. Not so fast. I tell you cause I know what it feels like. You meet a guy, 2 weeks you fall in love and then your heart is broken. Jajaja! Quickly! So just be patient and if you don't like him, then you tell him to just be friends or nothing.

That's great if you both want that,and are happy and there isn't anyone else in either one of your lives

It's weird, if he keeps bothering you to have sex and you don't want to if would get out of there.

i don't think wierd, but def. clingly, and depends on his age, maybe its time for him to have kids, maybe he just wants to get life/family started