Anonymous

How to get my boyfriend to wash his hands after using the bathroom?

My boyfriend never washes his hands after using the bathroom. Other people use our bathroom too so theres probably germs on the toilet lid/handle. Its gross to me because he will not wash his hands and eat, make dinner, touch my face. I have asked him to wash his hands and told him its unsanitary, but then he gets mad at me, saying i overreact/am a germaphobe.

• Eoin
    Favorite Answer

Tell him that everytime he touches his penis, he could get genital warts. Yea, you heard me. Warts. They have to be either frozen off or burned off every now and then.

Tell him when he touches his toung, or mouth or face that he's putting other people's urine, fecies, genetalea and more on/in his mouth and face.

Tell him if he mastrubates, then he can contract a disease that infects the penis and it rots the inside, leaving lots of gloop or pus.

I think thats enough to make him wash his hands.

Wait, there's more?

When he scrathes his head, he's putting urine and ***** on his head. That can cause 'premature' baldness.

Tell him he won't get sex if he doesn't wash his hands.

Tell him whatever he eats will have dead skin cells on it from his hands. Those cells usually come from the scrotum (the testicles), penis, vagina, anus and sometimes leg skin or buttocks skin.

In essential he's putting sh***, piss, penises, ball sacks, vaginas, assholes, on his face, head, arms legs, food, in his mouth, on his penis and scrotum, in his eyes, in his ears and in his ***.

So he is basically putting sexual organs on his body.

Ughhhhh.

Source(s): After spending a lot of time in hospitals, you pick things up. SPHE class. (Sexual Physical Health Education). Medical books.

Wow! He doesn't seem very practical at all:/ if that's what you want (and what anyone would want tbh:L), then he needs to respect that. Its actually a turn off and quite disgusting if I'm honest...and the sooner he realizes that, the better! It sounds serious, but if this is what he's like with you...what's he like at home?! I'd suggest seriously confronting him, and telling him that its making him less apealing as you love him but turn offs like that make you think twice before kissing him etc...if this doesn't work then maybe he needs to hear it from a mate etc... As for him getting mat at you...he seems kind of controlling:/

Dont let him be close to you. Keep him at a distance, at least 3 feet away from you. If his hands don't smell of soap, he should not come close to you. If he resists, you need to prepare your departure and one day simply disappear. If he is not willing to do such a small request from you, what is he good for in life?

Tell him he gets no kisses from You unless he washes his hands!

He sounds like a jerk! I had a similar issue with my ex not brushing his teeth and wouldn't get with him.

Tell him until he gets it