Have you ever been suspicious that you were adopted or your mom slept with the mailman?

Cause you look nothing like your family...

Favorite Answer

THE FUNNY THING IS MY DAD KEPT TELLING ME THAT MY FATHER IS THE MAIL MAN, NOT HIM.

I used to think that a lot when I was a child and I can remember wishing someone who had money would adopt me. Looking at old photographs I came to the conclusion that I was 100% my father's child,so that shoots the theory. People used to tell me how much I looked like my brother. I had 3 beautiful sisters and my brother played football. Well-I have the shoulders for it. Ah well.

lol i wish my mom would have slept with the mailman even the milk man

just so my real dad who is a asshole couldn't be my dad

i deserve better

I have two siblings and the three of us look nothing alike.

I'm the image of my Mam.

My sister is the living mirror of Dad's younger sister

The brat is ...... like nothing on Earth though ......... he's the 'lovechild' of a deranged Martian.

Nope

• bet

Nope, never a question in my mind. My mom hardly left the house unless dad was with her.

Haha yes

Oh trust me. I look just like my dad. JUst like him from what everyone says.

• ?

no