Is Obama really more Anglo Saxon than Romney?

Favorite Answer

Hussein is a first class closet-socialist maggot.

His race or ethnicity has nothing to do with it.

He's an insidious maggot, period. case closed.

no, but what I get mad is that the left try to make OBAMA out as an African American, but he really isn't. His family did not have to endure slavery under the hand of Americans, nor did he practice and understand the culture of african American from having his ancestors endure what happen after. His father just came here from Kenya. Any past injustice was not at the hands of the Americans. Why I am so mad is that My family had to endure for more hardship, and the left disrespect that by misleading people. Heck Obama's ancestors might be the people who were abusing mine in the 1800's. The Irish were not to kind to my family. PS, My Ancestors might have been slaves. I am trying to figure out if my ancestors were indentured servants or forced in to servitude.

Not really. One of Romney's grandparents was born in England. Obama's mother was of English descent but further back in her family tree.

Thats the rumor.

I thought Romney was mexican

it's pretty obvious, wouldn't you say