Anonymous

Suddenly felt dizzy/light headed and heart palpitations?

After eating lunch which consists of 1 chocolate ice cream, 1 cup of rice, 1 banana, and pork. (and of course a glass of water) I suddenly felt dizzy and having heart palpitations. I panicked and the symptoms became more intense. Then my chest suddenly hurt. And I thought to myself: Am I having a heart attack? But then heart attacks should have happened instantly.. so I thought to myself that this was another panic attack.

Then I decided to search the internet and told me that I have hypoglycemia reactive which is the sudden drop of blood levels after eating something sweet. (Like icecream)

I am not sure if this is panic attack or Hypoglycemia Reactive?

The symptoms worn off as soon as I calmed down and think happy thoughts XD

Favorite Answer

Heart palpitations are often caused by a deficiency of magnesium (nuts, seeds, wheat germ and wheat bran) as in http://au.search.yahoo.com/search?p=magnesium+%2B+...

I'm on a diet and I eat aprox700 calories a day and I can't concentrate ever and I am always light headed and dizzy I also don't get enough sleep coz I party at night and I have to get up extremely early!!! So I've told you the answer!! Eat more food and drink more and sleep more!!! xxx Good Luck!!