Anonymous

Suddenly felt dizzy/light headed and heart palpitations?

After eating lunch which consists of 1 chocolate ice cream, 1 cup of rice, 1 banana, and pork. (and of course a glass of water) I suddenly felt dizzy and having heart palpitations. I panicked and the symptoms became more intense. Then my chest suddenly hurt. And I thought to myself: Am I having a heart attack? But then heart attacks should have happened instantly.. so I thought to myself that this was another panic attack.

Then I decided to search the internet and told me that I have hypoglycemia reactive which is the sudden drop of blood levels after eating something sweet. (Like icecream)

I am not sure if this is panic attack or Hypoglycemia Reactive?

Update:

The symptoms worn off as soon as I calmed down and think happy thoughts XD

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Heart palpitations are often caused by a deficiency of magnesium (nuts, seeds, wheat germ and wheat bran) as in http://au.search.yahoo.com/search?p=magnesium+%2B+...

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I'm on a diet and I eat aprox700 calories a day and I can't concentrate ever and I am always light headed and dizzy I also don't get enough sleep coz I party at night and I have to get up extremely early!!! So I've told you the answer!! Eat more food and drink more and sleep more!!! xxx Good Luck!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.