Do you think Gio Should Start next game or come of the bench as a super sub?

Bq Should i give Fresa sin cream the 2 BA's since she guessed right? imma let yall decide lol

vote yes or no Polls Close at 4 thank you

@ Roxas lol no im debating it since she is kinda like a troll but i probably will though if she answers this question without trolling

Favorite Answer

BQ: Obvio.

@ El naco abajo de mi. lo he dicho en muchas ocaciones.

• He should be a super sub to let Fabian shine as the leader, he probably has European teams eyeing him

BQ: Yeah i mean she guessed it right but then again itd be a shame if she got a TC Badge... lmao is it election day?(x

super sub he is not ready for the 90 minutes yet

• I think he should come off the bench. He could definitely be more of a threat coming off the bench in the second half.

BQ: How do we know its a "she"? lol, I don't think he/she ever said he/she was a girl.

• Rafael

BQ: No I didnt, shes not kinda a troll she is

Idk gio is putting in work. We should give it a shot. Ponce or Gio coming in as a sub is good anyway.

BQ: no give it to me. Soy Don Ramon y soy muy chingon y ayer me jodio dona florinda.